What do you gain?
– immediate legal contract of employment,
– free accommodation of high standard – separate rooms, full equipment,
– salary always paid on time,
– favourable working time – returns to Poland every 3-4 weeks for 7 to 10 days,
– assitance in completing travel formalities,
– assistance in organising travel to Germany,
– care given to you by Polish coordinators before you leave and during your stay abroad for seven days a week,
– chance of permanent cooperation,
– the chance of being paid extra 500 euros for recommending a new employee,
– a one-time monthly bonus of extra 200 euro after the first year of cooperation (the bonus of PLN 2400).
What is your scope of duties?
– preparing cows for milking,
– mechanical milking,
– feeding, watering,
– taking care of cleanliness.
What do we expect from you?
– eagerness to work,
– getting ready to go abroad,
– basic German or English is very welcome,
– we don’t require any experience in holding the advertised post.